Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Letter from Elder Frost

Dear Family,
It will be a very short letter but full of spirit.
As you all know I have to wear the boot for three more weeks. I have and still go to gym even with it on. I simply do weightlifting. So now as I write my guns are smoking.
Slang terms aside not much has happened this week except that three elders left early. Two of them were deaf so I am the only deaf elder left in our district. It was a unique experience to get to know them because I don't think I have ever met a deaf mormon before. I hope to meet them again after my mission.
ASL is very fun, you kinda act everyday. I may be bias but I think ASL is the most fun language! I'm learning it really well. (All thanks to the deaf program and my friends.)
Nothing special had happened over the Easter weekend aside from numerous care packages many missionaries received. No special meal, the speaker at the fireside did not talk about the Savior, just missionary spirit stuff. Oh well, I'm eagerly awaiting General Conference. Can't wait.
I am grateful for the chance to be here in the MTC. It has been a fun and good experience and I can't wait to go to NY-N
Jacob

No comments: