Dear Frost Family,
You are probably wondering why the ending of the last email was weird. No good- bye or a testimony. I'll bet you wonder if I have been kidnapped by pirates. As I was about to write the conclusion I may have got hurt while typing. (a case of carpal tunnel syndrome perhaps?) Fear not, I'm okay, in fact I'm more than okay. I'm feeling awesome. I just noticed that the time had nine seconds left so I sent the email without hesitation.
How is life back home? the weather? the food? Hey, it is okay to tell me if Ohio State lost in the NIT final (I don't know because I received no information on that so I assumed they lost you can give me bad news too) Just don't tell me if someone dies or one of the pets dies. I guess Maxine is an exception, I am fully prepared for that news. (for you Mom)
I would like more details about lacrosse. Who they played, how good the team is, the score! I'm sorry but it drove me crazy when you wrote alot to a little. I want to know the points! Please don't leave your poor son hanging in the dark. Elder Grow would like it if you wrote details of the Laker's games.
Every Friday night we have TRC. My district doesn't think it helps much because all the "investigators" are members and they don't challenge us much. The first three weeks we taught in English but since the fourth week it has all been in ASL.
Oh I just got mail from Christy and Ohio State won the NIT.
(A long paragraph of advice for Christy about her career)
Wow a close game against Dublin Jerome. I really hate playing in a cold rain.
Tanner, How did you like the West Side Child Care Center? I remember going when I was in sixth grade.
I ate most of the Easter candies.
(Paragraph about funny laundry story and dryers that don't work)
I know God loves us and wants us to return to Him. He wants us to be happy on the Earth. We only need to ask him to help us if the problem is too great for us to handle. God loves us, he knows exactly how we feel, we only need to give a simple prayer to know if he loves us.
With love,
Elder Frost
Here is an example of reporting UA lacrosse
-Play Scioto. good team. Beat them 10-3. Kyle score 1 point, 3 assists. That's it if you would like to add more go ahead! (Hey I still love you all and I know the gospel is true!)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes I was the one to report the score as alot to a little but it is because I didn't remember the score. Remember the small weakness I have with remembering numbers. From now on I will write it down before I leave the stadium.
oh mom- just wait until i rat you out to jacob and the next email contains his advice on how to remember numbers accurately.
Post a Comment