Sunday, November 15, 2009

Transfer time

Sorry for not sending you the email yesterday. Yesterday was "Veteran's Day" so all the libraries were closed.  That was good for me so I can enjoy my P-Day more, sleep more.  As I have said last week, I was finally transferred out.  It was a very weird feeling, saying good bye to the people I have grow to love this past seven months and then go somewhere else.  Not a pleasant feeling.  This past week was spent saying good bye to most of the members I see almost every week and taking pictures with them.  They of course, don't let us leave with a empty stomach.  It a life as a missionary and certainly as a human being, we cannot be with someone forever (unless both of us are members and we endure to the end.  Boy, I wonder if we ever will get sick of each other?). Life is always changing, learn from it, embrace the future.  Being a missionary have help me learn to expect the unexpected and be prepared for everything.  Being transferred was one of it.

Having been in the area for five cycle, I was finally ready to leave but I wasn't very happy as I thought.  Oh well. I got transferred back to the city. I am now working in Manhattan. My area is from 110th st all the way to the top of Manhattan. My ward is called the Inwood third ward.  It a very special ward because it the single ward.  My worst fear as a missionary has now become a reality.  Around here, we call hot or beautiful woman "dart."  Because of my new area, I will now have to contact dart for the next five weeks. This should be fun!  Sorry, I don't have the address for my new apartment. I will let you know ASAP.  Working with the single ward in the city will be a huge challenge, I hope I can do well.

This cycle will be a short one because President Smith want it to end well before Christmas so we can have a smooth exchanges of missionary. So instead of six weeks, it will be a five week cycle. The next cycle will be a seven weeks.  I believe I will go back to the ASL program after this cycle.  I wish I can stay in Upstate, it clean, there are trees and it way more cheaper up there.  Now I will be stuck in a dirty city for the rest of my mission. Poop.

I got the package you send me, it was a very sweet treats.

I hope you are enjoying the Fall.  Thanksgiving is coming up, it should be a exciting time.   Have fun, be the best you can be.  I wish I can write down something cool but nothing yet. Now that I am in the city, more exciting thing should be happening. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Stay Strong

No comments: