Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sectional Champ by a knockout head butt!

Here's how one writer penned it on JJ Huddle (http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187442&page=2)

Frost and Rhyam both shot in at the same time and collided heads. It was VICIOUS!!!!! Rhyman's face ended up exploding from the collision. In the end, Copas said it was an improvement on his looks. In all seriousness, he was stretchered out as a precautionary measure but I have a feeling the video clip ends up somewhere for the public. VICIOUS!!! collision. VICIOUS. Insane, even. Words cannot describe how hard the impact was...but I'm going to keep trying because you honestly had to see it to believe it. It is a wonder that one of their heads didn't fold it up and call it a day. Did I mention that Chuck Lydell popped his head in and said, "Dang! That was a hard hit." Seriously. Seriously. It was the thud heard round the world. I wish you could have heard it. I can't explain how sudden and how intense the impact was. People at the concession stand (which was outside the gym) stopped and thought an earthquake had just occured. Unreal. Two positive things (maybe three if your Frost and you count a sectional championship) 1) Rhyman gave two enthusiastic thumbs up on his way out. To which the crowd applauded. And #2) he might actually get himself a girlfriend with the reconstuctive surgery! Oney, do you owe Frost for the work or does the school pay for that. V-I-C-I-O-U-S. Period. Over and out. Done. Finito. Finished.

And here's the video:

2 comments:

JKThomas said...

I always knew that thick head of Kyle's would come in handy! Congrats little brother!

Unknown said...

hey Pam! Thanks! Sadly our next trip to ohio probably won't be until next Christmas or Thanksgiving. The family will come out here for the baby. We are stuck out here until then! The weather does help make up for that though :-) Sounds like Jacob is doing good in NY- hopefully not freezing. And intense battle for Kyle- holy cow!