Me: "I need to take the advantage of your knowledge."
Worker: "K."
Me: "Would it be appropriate if I put this paint (the acrylic kind) on my face?"
Worker: "You do not want to do that. It will gives you rashes."
Me: "Mmm, that a bummer. Do you have any kind of paints that are safe to put on my face?"
Worker:"Yes, it called the Face Paint."
He led me to the other aisle that was filled with supplies that was geared toward kids. He handed me a small bottle that has a picture of a clown on it. He then said he help me saved a couple bucks. He also caution me:
"Don't mixed in food dye and put it on your face unless you want a temporary tattoo on your face for at least a week."
I proudly paint a Y on my face and wore it all day. I had to reapply three times. Look pretty awesome right?

This was taken during the last minute of the game hence the weird expression I have on.
1 comment:
I am glad you didn't dye your face with a white Y. It would have been funny but probably would have made it harder to find a wife. I am glad you are blogging again but sorry BYU lost.
Post a Comment