Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am skinny

It has been a week so far in the trio and we are still rocking. The weather hear has been unusually warm and I like it. New York City is getting hype a lot over the Jets but the majority of them support the Gaints. We will see what will happen this weekend.

It has been a lot of fun as we are showing Elder Gervacio from California around. He get to see a lot of sightseeing and cool stuff. He is blessed to have a fun elders. My trainer was quiet and a little bit boring. I learn from him that I need to be excited and hold nothing back. We have been visiting a lot of members recently and some of them are doing pretty good.

Ritcharde, the blind and deaf member, continued to go crazy. On sunday when I walk into the church, I saw ritcharde sitting on the middle section of the couch talking to someone sitting on his right. The only problem was there was nobody there. I ask him who he was talking to. He said "John Campell, the inventor of soup." Inside my head, I laugh out loud but in the same time, I'm amazed at how his mind is starting to break down. Pretty creepy. He continued to see demons and angels trying hard to kill him but he is keeping them at bay with his eye power that sound similar to what Cyclop (from the xmen) would do.

I must warn you as I return home on March 18. You sitting down? I am skinny. Strange as it seem, I am not gaining weight. Even when I was in the english program eating everyday and driving around in the car all day, I have not gained any weight. Right now, I am at 155 pounds and it has stayed that way. I will survive but hopefully this will prick your conscience of wanting to do something about it cough care cough package cough. Don't be disturbed as you hug me and you are able to wrap your arms completely around me, that is normal.

I love you all and I am sore from dodgeball today.

And mom, you still editing my book?

love,
Elder Frost

No comments: