What's a parade without kids?
Or really old cars?
And Clowns?
The Floats this year were pretty good!
Here are the really hot cars!
Slug Bug Infestation
The UA Golden Bear!
We had a total of three bands - Here's the Grove City band
Or listen to the bag pipes:
The caboose of the parade is always some part or parcel of the OSU Alumni band - in this case it was a parcel!
Of course July 4th always includes a good dinner with great friends,
And finally - fireworks! (I tried to load the grand finale but it wouldn't upload so this is just part of the fireworks)
2 comments:
No one does the Fourth of July like UA! I am always so homesick for the awesome parade, BBQs and fireworks whenever we're not there. Looks like you all had fun!
This is just cruel! My 4th was so boring and we did not do any of the fun things that you guys did. I am jealous and depressed now plus home-sick
Post a Comment