My first week has been marvelous. It feel so nice to be free from the clutch of ASL! No criticizing but after being with the same people every week for a year, you just feel you need a break. Boy, do I need the break. I sure unwind myself quite a bit this past week. Had some wonderful dinners, wonderful members, and fresh air!
Today, four of us will be going to the Yankee game! One of the members in our ward gave us four tickets that is just seven rows away from the field, each cost $100 dollars! Wow, wow. The game start at 1:05 so we will be going there. I'm so excited!
Most of the work in my area is in Spanish so I'm learning quite a bit. I hope I can pick enough to at least do a basic conversation. It a lot of fun.
We lived in a suburban area so you can send a mail and/or package straight to me. The address is 2717 Quinlan.
Sorry the email is short, the district is waiting for me to finish. Thanks you for all your love and supports. I will be more prepared next time to give you a more detail email.
Little tidbit fact, remember the priesthood session where President Monson told the story about two elders answering the woman prayer and he show the pictures? That elders serve here in NYN! That Elder Hale (his grandpa is Elder Hale, the apostle) and Elder Keeler (his uncle is President Welling, our stake president!). Very cool.
I LOVE YOU ALL AND GO BEARS!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Frost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we had to skip this year, so we can come to sean's reunion next year. he is actually there today...his gma is dying. He comes home tomorrow. We may come in Novemeber, but it would just be the two of us. Next year forsure :) you miss you all!
Post a Comment