The single's ward halloween dance was last night. (Yes it was really really early) But anyways, Reza and I were trying to figure out what to be and I said I have wanted to be Brutus the Buckeye for the last few years, and well this was the year to do it. He decided to be Brutus too, only he was the Brutus from Shakespeares play "Julius Cesar" Only the smart people caught on at the dance. It was alright, except really lame costumes won the contest.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
The Brutus's
The single's ward halloween dance was last night. (Yes it was really really early) But anyways, Reza and I were trying to figure out what to be and I said I have wanted to be Brutus the Buckeye for the last few years, and well this was the year to do it. He decided to be Brutus too, only he was the Brutus from Shakespeares play "Julius Cesar" Only the smart people caught on at the dance. It was alright, except really lame costumes won the contest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look cute christy. definitely a semi-poisonous nut if I ever saw one.
aw man, I always want to be the first frost family member to don the brutus costume. You are lucky but the race is still on to don the "real" brutus costume!
Post a Comment